Friday, March 1, 2013

More Pinspirations

"A good laugh and a long sleep are the two best cures for anything."
(Irish Proverb)

I found this quote on Pinterest. Who doesn't love a good laugh and a long sleep? I'm looking forward to sleeping in a bit tomorrow morning!

Here's a quick continuation of my first Pinterest post. I recently created additional boards: Beauty + Fashion, Health + Wellness, Lookbook, Music, Books + Movies, and Quotes + Sayings. I also created a few secret boards for a fabulous designer's sample sale I'm helping to coordinate. (Note: After discovering that my blog labels containing "+" weren't being properly categorized, I changed them to "&" and may do the same to my Pinterest boards.)

pinterest.com/RedPoppyNY

Happy Friday! We're celebrating my father's birthday tomorrow, with dinner in Manhattan and dessert in Brooklyn. We all got together a couple of times last month for family birthdays so it hasn't been that long since I've seen everyone, but I can't stop thinking about my nephew and niece and how quickly they grow. Ellie is 6 months old already!

2 comments:

  1. I don't know where I'd find my inspiration if it wern't for Pinterest! Lovely boards . . .

    oxoxox from San Francisco
    Amy
    Http://bridechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks~ I love your blog and find it very inspiring as well!

      Delete

I love your comments and interacting with readers. Thank you!